These chainrings are for Shimano direct mount cranks. The Wolf Tooth chainrings feature our patented Drop-Stop® design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance.
- Shimano XTR M9100, XT M8100, SLX M7100, and Deore M6100 series 12 speed cranksets.
- Our chainring offset matches the offset of Shimano chainrings to replicate the intended chainline for the crankset.
- Available in multiple tooth profiles for optimal performance based on your chain type. Use Drop-Stop ST for use with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ and 12spd KMC chains. Use Drop-Stop A for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains. Drop-Stop B is optimized for SRAM 12 spd Transmission (T-type) and Road Flattop chains but is compatible with all chains that work with Drop-Stop A.
- Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop A is the original patented wide/narrow chainring compatible with multiple drivetrain brands including 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Wippermann, etc.
- NOT compatible with 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-Type) Flattop, 12spd Shimano HG+, or 12spd Campy
- Compatible 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-type) Flattop, 12spd Campy, 12spd KMC
- Not compatible with 12spd Shimano HG+ chains
- Compatible with 12spd Shimano Hyperglide+ chain and 12spd KMC chain only
- Symmetric Trapezoidal (ST) tooth shape is optimized for Shimano HG+ chain
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight: 32t/66g | 34t/72g | 38t/81g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA
|Black / Shimano Direct Mount / 32T / Drop-Stop A||810006802917||SHDM32-BST||WOL78201328K|