Map out the fun.
New to Bend or want to mix up your usual routine? Check out our favorite mountain bike trails, road bike routes, and cross country ski trails, complete with downloadable maps. Or stop by the shop for an espresso and a personalized recommendation. Need a rental bike or skis? We've got you covered.
Central Oregon mountain bike trail maps and information
If you live here or come here often, there is no substitute for owning an Adventure Maps map of Central Oregon trails. They're printed frequently and up-to-date, waterproof, very detailed, and, what do you know, we sell them here at the store! If you want something online, our friends at Bendtrails.org do a great job of providing maps and trail conditions reports. Need a shuttle? Check with our friends at Cog Wild. Check the link below for up-to-the-minute trail reporting.
When we can tear ourselves away from Bend, we usually head west to Oakridge, where trails are thickly wooded, scenic, and technical.
Central Oregon road rides
We sell the definitive road riding map of the area, the Central Oregon Road Biking Map and Guide by Adventure Maps. It's waterproof, detailed, and the battery lasts forever, wink wink.
If you prefer to have the maps in your phone, the button below will take you to some of our most spectacular rides, and these links are our staff favorites:
Shevlin-Tumalo Loop (22 miles)
McKenzie Pass (38 miles)
Sisters to Smith Rock (37 miles)
Twin Bridges Loop (33.6 miles)
Central Oregon cross country ski trails
You can find detailed ski trail descriptions on Adventure Maps' Bend, Oregon Trail Map, that we sell here at the store. Below are some links to the areas we love:
- Virginia Meissner Nordic Cross Country Ski Trails (Groomed for skate and classic)
- Swampy Lakes Nordic Cross Country Ski Trails (Scenic touring, ungroomed)
- Dutchman Flat Nordic Cross Country Ski Trails (Scenic touring, ungroomed)
- Edison Nordic Cross Country Ski Trails (Scenic touring, ungroomed, dog friendly)
- Skyliner Sno-Park Area Nordic Cross Country Ski Trails (Scenic touring, dog friendly)
- Mount Bachelor Cross Country Ski Trails (Groomed for skate and classic)
- Wanoga Sno-Park Cross Country Ski Trails (Dog friendly!)