For those seeking a different take on a traditional mountain bike handlebar, the Salsa Bend Bar is available with either a 17 or 23-deg sweep, offering a more natural hand position without affecting reach or requiring the need to change your stem length. The Bend Bar swoops forward, then sweeps back to create an angled perch that’s easy to hang on to. They’re tough, strong, and durable, and great for long days bikepacking, touring, or shredding singletrack.
- Constructed using double-butted, AL-7050-T76 aluminum
- Bar sweeps forward, then back, to preserve stem length
- 5-deg upsweep allows adjustment to suit personal preference
- Bar can be flip-flopped to run up or down
- Graduated ends for easy trimming
- Bead-blast black finish
|31.8mm / Black / 23° / 740mm||657993117439||A8003B740IK117||SAL49304382K|