Did you know that we provide emergency on-the-spot repairs at our time-and-a-half labor rate plus maybe a 6-pack? Just call us. We also offer creak-chasing at $60 an hour. We love finding new ways to help get you out there on the bike, so the list below is just a start.
Have feedback for us? Reach us here.
REPAIR SERVICES AND PRICING
Work Assessment: FREE
Bring your bike for a recommendation of services. We will recommend service packages or fixes from our a la carte menu.
Lifetime Tune: FREE to original owners of Sunnyside bicycles
This tune-up comes free for the life of your Sunnyside bicycle. Includes a general safety check, front and rear derailleur adjustment, headset adjustment, brake check, chain lubrication and wear check, wheel truing and tire inflation. Can be done on a while-you-wait basis depending upon the condition of your bicycle and mechanic availability.
Signature Tune: $75
Includes front and rear derailleur adjustment, derailleur hanger alignment, brake alignment and pad inspection, rotor true, chain lubrication and wear check, tire inflation, wheel truing, drive-train cleaning, and general wipe down. All bearings are adjusted as necessary. If needed, cables and housing are lubed.
Top to bottom cleaning of the bicycle including the drive train.
Fork Service: $55 + parts
Wiper seal replacement, oil change, inspection of all surfaces. Recommended at least annually by most fork manufacturers.
Rear Shock Service: $40 + parts
Wiper and seal replacement, oil change, inspection of all surfaces, DU bushing inspection and replacement as necessary. Recommended at least annually by most manufacturers.
Fox Rear Shock Damper Service: $80 + parts
FIT damper service kit installation, damper oil change and inspection. Wiper seal replacement, oil change, inspection of all surfaces. Fox recommends with every third fork service.
Classic Overhaul (for road and hardtail mountain bicycles): $215 + parts
Includes the Signature Service package plus a complete tear-down of the bicycle to the frame. Cleaning and re-greasing of all open bearings, inspection of cartridge bearings and replacement as necessary. Cable and housing replacement. Pro-clean.
Full Suspension Overhaul: $350 + parts
Includes the Signature Service plus a complete tear-down of the bicycle to the frame with fork and shock service. Cleaning and regreasing of all open bearings, inspection cartridge bearings and replacement as necessary. Cable and housing replacement. Pro-clean.
Full Suspension Frame Bearing Replacement: $90 + parts
Removal and replacement of all frame suspension bearings.
Classic Pro-Build: $140 + parts
Ground-up build from bare frame. Installation and adjustment of all parts. Does not include wheel-build.
Full-Suspension Pro-Build: $175 + parts
Ground up build from bare frame. Installation and adjustment of all parts, including brake-line-shortening and bleed, and tubeless tire installation. Does not include wheelbuild.
A la Carte Menu
Wheels and Tires
- Flat tire repair (tubed): $7 + tube
- Change tire (tubeless): $10
- Tubeless tire installation: $15 (includes sealant)
- Tubeless Stan’s refresh: $10
- Wheel true: $10-$20
- Full wheel tension: $35
- Spoke replacement: $10-$35 +parts
- Wheel build: $60-$80 plus parts
- Tubular tire gluing (new tire and rim): $50 + parts and prep as necessary
- Open-bearing hub overhaul: $20
- Cartridge bearing installation: $10-$15 per bearing
- Hub adjustment: $10
- Wheel noise diagnostics: $60/hour
- Derailleur adjustment (front or rear): $10
- Derailleur Hanger Alignment: $20
- Chain Installation: $5
- Install crankset (including bottom bracket install and derailleur adjust): $15
- Replace chainring: $10-$30
- Install bottom bracket: $25
- Install cassette: $5
- Install cable and housing: $5-$25 + parts
- Install helicoil in crank-arm: $15 + parts
- Clean drivetrain: $25
- Drive train noise diagnostics: $60/hour
- Brake bleed: $30
- Install and bleed hydraulic brake line: $25
- Brake pad installation (rim or disc): $15
- Rim brake alignment and adjustment: $10
- Brake cable replacement (per brake): $5 + parts
- Headset adjustment: $5-$10
- Headset install: $30
- Headset overhaul: $20
- Handlebar tape installation: $10
- Face head-tube: $15
- Install headset: $25
- Install fork: $25
- Switch out/install drop-style road handlebars: $30 + parts
- Switch out/install mountain-style handlebar: $15 + parts
- Install aero-bars: $20-45 + parts
- Install threadless stem: $5
- Replace handlebar grips: $5
- Install steer-tube extension: $10 + cable and housing parts and labor
- Install saddle: $5
- Install dropper seatpost: $30-50
- Clean, lube, and inspect dropper seatpost: $30-50
- Suspension sag test and set-up: $10
- Noise diagnostics: $60/hour
- Install cleat: $5 + parts
- Install pedal: $5
- Crank Brother’s pedal rebuild: $20 + parts
- Fender installation: $10-$30 each
- Rack installation: $10-20
- Computer battery change and reset: $5 + parts
- Wireless computer installation: $10
- Wired computer installation: $15
- Cadence wireless computer installation: $15
Repair delivery services
We love delivering bikes to people's houses—makes us feel like Santa Claus, or Ed McMahon. Here's how it works:
- Just ask your service writer for a delivery when you check in your repair.
- Delivery fee $15 (gratuity included).
- Deliveries can be made Monday, Wednesday, or Friday between 5:30 and 7:00 pm.
- We deliver within the following boundaries in Bend:
- As far east as 27th Street
- As far north as Empire Avenue
- As far southwest as Buck Canyon
- As far southeast as Murphy Road
- As far west as Shevlin Park and Entrada Lodge